Selected Restaurants Application Form
Things you need to know
There will be a $150 charge to offset some fees associated with managing the restaurant area (Envirodish, Reefer, Tent, etc). This fee is due by August 29.
Step 1: Read this full page and complete form at right->
Step 2: Pay fee
Step 3: Email us your insurance form to Oktoberfest@beaus.ca.
Step 4: Oktoberfest!
Please contact Beau's Accounting by phone or email to arrange payment e-transfer:
- Tel: 613-678-2799
- Toll-Free: 866-585-2337
- Johanne Rochon at ext 213 or email@example.com
Please bring your own:
- Equipment to heat or cool food
- Change & cash box
- Brochures/ business cards
- Cleaning materials & supplies - a "cleaning area" will be provided
- Extension cords
- Ice is available on site at cost (estimated at $2.50 per bag)
Note: spaces are available on a first come first served basis.
Beau's Oktoberfest will provide:
- Hand wash stations
- 2 x 8' tables
- Chalkboard menu A-frame
- Power (2x120v outlets)
Load in times are:
Thursday Sept 21 between 4:00PM-9:00PM
Friday Sept 22 between 10:00AM-2:00PM. All load in vehicles must be off site by 2:00PM Friday.
Load Out times:
- Saturday 10:30PM (or once all attendees are cleared from festival grounds)
- Sunday Oct 4 9:00AM-1:00PM
There will be security overnight.