Selected Restaurants Application Form
Things you need to know
There will be a $150 + HST charge to offset some fees associated with managing the restaurant area (Envirodish, Reefer, Tent, etc). This fee is due by August 10.
Note you are not officially participating in Oktoberfest until you have completed the following steps:
Step 1: Read this full page and complete form at right->
Step 2: Pay fee through credit card or e-transfer
Step 3: Email us your insurance form to Oktoberfest@beaus.ca.
Step 4: See you at Oktoberfest!
Please contact Beau's Accounting by phone or email to arrange payment e-transfer:
- Tel: 613-678-2799
- Toll-Free: 866-585-2337
- Johanne Rochon at ext 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring your own:
- Equipment to heat or cool food
- Change & cash box
- Brochures/ business cards
- Cleaning materials & supplies - a "cleaning area" will be provided
- Extension cords
Note: spaces are available on a first come first served basis. Spaces can be selected once payment and all paperwork has been received.
Beau's Oktoberfest will provide:
- Hand wash stations
- 2 x 8' tables
- Chalkboard menu A-frame
- Power (2x120v outlets)
Load in times are:
Thursday Sept 20 between 4:00PM-9:00PM
Friday Sept 21 between 10:00AM-1:00PM. All load in vehicles must be off site by 2:00PM Friday.
Load Out times:
- Saturday 11:00PM (or once all attendees are cleared from festival grounds)
- Sunday September 23 9:00AM-1:00PM
There will be security overnight.