Beau’s presents Vankleek Hill Oktoberfest 2017
Dates: Friday, SEPT 22: 4pm-11pm - Saturday SEPT 23: 11am-9pm
The following information will help determine if Oktoberfest is a good fit for your restaurant and assist us in making selections for 2017.
- There is booth space for 28 restaurants
- Each participant to prepare a minimum of 1600 servings
- Oktoberfest will give extra consideration to restaurants that integrate locally source organic ingredients
- Oktoberfest is a two-day commitment, no exceptions
- Restaurants are required to participate in the festival green initiatives including compost, recycling and envirodish programs *
- Oktoberfest is a Bavarian themed event. Oktoberfest requests submitted menus reflect this theme
- Participants must complete this form and adhere to the Eastern Ontario Health Unit guidelines
- Participants are responsible for setting food prices and supplying customer change
- Each participating restaurant will be provided with onsite refrigeration, a 10x10 booth, 2 x 8’ tables, 2 x 120V outlets, compost, recycling and waste disposal bins, menu chalk-board A-frame, custom tent signage and access to running water.
Location: Vankleek Hill Fairgrounds, Vankleek Hill Ontario
General Application Close Date: July 7, 2017
Restaurant Selection Announcement Date: July 14, 2017
Completed Restaurant Agreements Completion Date: August 4, 2017