Beau’s presents Vankleek Hill Oktoberfest 2018
Dates: Friday, SEPT 21: 4pm-11pm - Saturday SEPT 22: 11am-9pm
The following information will help determine if Oktoberfest is a good fit for your restaurant and assist us in making selections for 2018.
- There is booth space for 28 restaurants
- Each participant to prepare a minimum of 1600 servings
- Oktoberfest will give extra consideration to restaurants that integrate locally sourced organic ingredients
- Oktoberfest is a two-day commitment, no exceptions
- Restaurants are required to participate in the festival green initiatives including compost, recycling and envirodish programs *
- Oktoberfest is a Bavarian themed event. Oktoberfest requests submitted menus reflect this theme
- Participants must complete this form and adhere to the Eastern Ontario Health Unit guidelines
- Participants are responsible for setting food prices and supplying customers with change
- Each participating restaurant will be provided with onsite refrigeration, a 10x10 booth, 2 x 8’ tables, 2 x 120V outlets, compost, recycling and waste disposal bins, menu chalk-board A-frame, custom tent signage and access to running water.
Location: Vankleek Hill Fairgrounds, Vankleek Hill Ontario
General Application Close Date: June 15, 2018
Restaurant Selection Announcement Date: July 13, 2018
Completed Restaurant Agreements Completion Date: July 27, 2018